All American 921 Pressure Canner/Cooker Specs
The All American Pressure Canners offer the best and safest method for home canning. Pressure canning is the only way to can meat, fish, poultry and all vegetables, as recommended by the U.S.D.A..
Preparing large quantities of food? Pressure cooking inexpensive meat cuts?
This unit has the capacity needed for these activities and will do that and more for you in a short time. The feature which make the All American Pressure Canners stand out is an exclusive, precision machined ‘Metal-to-Metal’ sealing system. Positive action clamping locks align the cover to the base forming a steam tight seal. Because no gasket is involved, the cover is always easily opened and closed. It also means that no gaskets will ever have to be replaced!
The All American 921 Pressure Canner 21 Quart features:
- Professional quality, extra heavy duty cast aluminum construction throughout for fast & even heating;
- Stay-cool bakelite top handle;
- Geared steam gauge;
- Equipped with 2 automatic venting features which provide an extra margin of safety (the safety control valve & overpressure plug);
- Pressure regulator weight with settings of 5, 10 and 15 psi;
- Smooth, easy to clean satin finish and
- Double thickness edges for additional protection on points of heaviest wear.
Incoming search terms:
- all-american-pressure-canner org
- where to buy all american pressure canners 930
- where to buy pressure canners
- Where to Buy All American Pressure Cookers?
- where to buy all american pressure canners
- where to buy all american pressure canner
- how old are the All American pressure canners with control valve
- all american pressure canners ohio