ALL AMERICAN 921 PRESSURE CANNER/Cooker Specs
The All American Pressure Canners/Cooker Specs offer the best and safest method for home canning. Pressure canning is the only way to can meat, fish, poultry and all vegetables, as recommended by the U.S.D.A..
Preparing large quantities of food? Pressure cooking inexpensive meat cuts?
This unit has the capacity needed for these activities and will do that and more for you in a short time. The feature which make the All American Pressure Canners stand out is an exclusive, precision machined ‘Metal-to-Metal’ sealing system. Positive action clamping locks align the cover to the base forming a steam tight seal. Because no gasket is involved, the cover is always easily opened and closed. It also means that no gaskets will ever have to be replaced!
- Professional quality, extra heavy duty cast aluminum construction throughout for fast & even heating;
- Stay-cool bakelite top handle;
- Geared steam gauge;
- Equipped with 2 automatic venting features which provide an extra margin of safety (the safety control valve & overpressure plug);
- Pressure regulator weight with settings of 5, 10 and 15 psi;
- Smooth, easy to clean satin finish and
- Double thickness edges for additional protection on points of heaviest wear.